Guest Blog Post Submission Guidelines Template
Use the following template as a guide for writing your own Guest Post Guidelines:
Thank you for your interest in writing for [insert domain name]. We reach an audience of [include some relevant stats like visitors, subscriber numbers] [insert a brief description of who your audience is. Ex. business opportunity seekers, professional scrapbookers, etc.].
If you have a talent for writing and in-depth knowledge of [insert subject(s) you want content on], we would love to consider your content submission.
Guest Blog Post Submissions Should Adhere to the Following Guidelines:
[Edit these as needed. They are simply suggestions.]
- Original previously unpublished content only.
- A minimum of 650 words.
- Free of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Please check our blog to ensure you aren’t submitting on topics we have already covered.
- Content must cover the topic in depth or offer some unique perspective on the topic, backed
by sufficient research
- Relevant links inside your content are acceptable, but are subject to editorial removal.
- Include a short byline and a maximum of 2 links.
- Relevant images are acceptable and encouraged
- If we accept your submission, you can expect to hear from us within 2 weeks. Due to the volume
of submissions, we can only respond to those submissions that have been accepted.
[insert submission form with the following fields:
Blog Post Title
Blog Post Content